- Design: Dreadnought with cutaway
- Solid cedar top
- Solid sapele bottom
- Sapele sides
- Headstock: Rosewood (dalbergia latifolia)
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard (dalbergia latifolia)
- 21 Nickel frets
- Dot inlays
- Bone nut
- Nut width: 42.5 mm
- Rosewood bridge (dalbergia latifolia)
- Gold machine heads
- CT4B II Preamp
- Colour: Natural
- Incl. case
- Made in Japan
|Back and Sides||Sapele|
|Nut width in mm||42,50 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 295080 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!