Synthogy Ivory II Upright Pianos
Virtual Piano (Download)
- 4 Elaborately sampled pianos: Yamaha U5, A.M. Hume (built in 1914), Honky Tonk Packard (built in 1915), tack piano (around 1900) prepared with rice on the hammers
- Up to 16 velocity layers with sample interpolation technology for inaudible transitions
- Realistic string resonances through harmonic resonance modeling
- Half-pedal function
- Sustain Resonance DSP for natural pedal behavior
- Samples for release phase, soft pedal and pedal noises
- Numerous adjustable parameters such as timbre, stereo base, touch response, background noise, cover position, tuning etc.
- Effects section with reverb, ambience, chorus and EQ
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: From Win7 or higher, Mac OSX 10.8, 2 GHz Quad Core CPU, 2 GB RAM, 84 GB HD, Internet connection, iLok License Manager
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 452788 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!