Swisson XND-8R8 ENode 19" 8 Port RJ45
Converter (Art-Net to DMX)
- Converts Art-Net and sACN to DMX for up to 8 independent universes
- Art-Net I, II and 3 (DMX and RDM)
- sACN release- and draft version
- Up to 8 individually optically isolated DMX outputs
- Graphic display and encoder for easy configuration and clear display of precise status information
- Quick access button for each DMX output port allows direct setting of the Art-Net or sACN universe
- Neutrik Power Twist input and output
- Internal universal power supply
- Signal distribution: 1 x Art-Net input (RJ45 / Ethercon), 8 x DMX outputs (RJ45)
- Voltage: 100 V - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Protocol: ArtNet I, II, III
- Material: metal
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 482 (19") x 136 x 44.5 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Colour: Red / Black
|Type of construction||19"-housing|
|Connection for PC/Ethernet||RJ45|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 450016 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!