Suhr Modern Satin HSH BK
- Body: Okoumé
- Neck: Mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
- Neck attachment: Bolt-on
- Neck shape: Modern elliptical
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard inlays: White dot
- Frets: 24 Stainless steel jumbo
- Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Nut width: 41.9 mm (1.65")
- Scale: 648 mm (25.5")
- Fretboard radius: 356 mm (14")
- Pickups: Suhr SSH+ Black (bridge), Suhr V60LP (middle), and Suhr SSV Black (neck)
- Controls: 1 x Volume and 1 x tone control with push / push function for coil split
- Switch: 5-Way
- Tremolo: Gotoh 510
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine heads: Suhr locking
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL1046 (.010 - .046)
- Colour: Black Silk Matte
- Includes a gig bag
- Made in the USA
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 374413 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!