Subdecay Octave Theory
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Octave Modulation / Octave Shift Pedal
- World's first Shepard Tone Guitar Syntesiser
- LFO and Enelope Octave Shifting
- Analogue filter design
- The sound design was inspired by vintage synthesisers and the 8-bit computer era
- Controls: Filter Freq, Amp Decay / Filter Depth, Filter Res, Volume, Oct Mod
- 11-Stage selector switch
- LED: Off / On
- Effect bypass footswitch
- True bypass
- Input and output: 6.3 mm jack
- Power supply connector: coaxial connection 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside
- Power consumption: 60 mA
- Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power adapter (not included in delivery - suitable power supply: Art.409939
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 70 x 110 x 55 mm
- Weight: 279 g
- Made in USA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 461268 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!