Studio Electronics SE-1X 2019
Monophonic analogue synthesiser expander
- 24 dB "mini" and 12 dB SEM filters with lo-pass and band-pass as well as with extended frequency range
- Three VCOs
- Original 2-stage, voltage-controlled "mini" amplifier
- Noise generator
- Analogue ring modulation
- "Fuzz" circuit for saturation and overdrive
- Four multi-level envelope generators (3 and 4 are assignable)
- Three LFOs with Key Trigger, Phase and MIDI Sync
- 693 Preset patches
- Connections: 1x line input 6.3 mm jack, 1x line output 6.3 mm jack, MIDI In / Out / Thru
- Format: 19" 3U
|Design||19" / 3U|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 466562 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!