Rotating Speaker Effects Pedal
- Detailed reproduction of a real rotary speaker
- Controls for: Rotor Speed, Preamp Drive, Mic Distance and Horn Level
- Adjustable starting speed
- +/- 6 dB Boost/Cut function
- Slow/Fast speed switch
- The effect can be momentarily switched off via the Rotary Brake function
- Bi-Amping function for sending separately the bass-rotor signal and the treble horn signal via the left and right outputs
- Stereo output
- Expression pedal input
- Ultra low noise
- 24-Bit 96 kHz A/D and D/A converters
- True bypass
- Incl. 9V DC power supply
- Made in the USA
|Effect Types||Leslie Simulator|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 261032 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!