Stromberg Montreux FM VS NH
- Maple body
- Solid (flamed) maple glued-on top
- Solid mahogany neck
- Fretboard: Ebony
- 5-Ply binding on the neck and body
- Block fretboard inlays made from real mother of pearl (MOP)
- Machine heads: Kluson Waffle Back
- Scale: 628 mm (24.724)
- 22 Frets
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Controls: 2 x Volume (trim pots)
- Nickel hardware
- Pickup system: Amber Free Floating Jazz humbucker
- Piezo pickup on the bridge
- Includes a Stromberg luxury case
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Original stringing: D'Addario ECG25 (Article Nr 104549)
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 460883 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!