Stone Deaf PDF-2 Param. EQ & Distortion
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Parametric Distortion Filter Pedal
- Parametric EQ with a foot-switchable clean and dirty channel
- From taut overdrive to wild distorted sounds, to fixed wah tones and foot-controlled phaser and wah sounds via the optional active Stone Deaf EP-1 expression pedal (not included)
- Controller: Gain - Frequency - Height - Bandwidth
- Foot Switch: Clean / Dirty - On / Off
- True Bypass
- Power consumption: 30 mA
- Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative pole inside, not included - suitable power supply: Art. 409939)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 146 x 67 mm
- Weight: 450 g
- Made in the UK
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416827 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!