Stone Deaf PDF-2 Param. EQ & Distortion
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Parametric Distortion Filter Pedal
- Parametric EQ with a foot-switchable clean and dirty channel
- From taut overdrive to wild distorted sounds, to fixed wah tones and foot-controlled phaser and wah sounds via the optional active Stone Deaf EP-1 expression pedal (not included in delivery, available under Art.417007)
- Controller: Gain - Frequency - Height - Bandwidth
- Foot Switch: Clean / Dirty - On / Off
- True Bypass
- Power consumption: 30 mA
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative polarity inside, not included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 146 x 67 mm
- Weight: 450 g
- Made in the UK
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416827 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!