Stairville Pixel Panel 440 RGB MKII
LED Pixel Effect Panel
- With 160 pieces of Tri-Colour RGB SMD LEDs
- Designed for pixel mapping and video mapping and can be controlled via ArtNet
- Control via DMX 512 possible
- Suitable for installation in clubs, discotheques and stage sets that want to use a modern lighting and effects system
- The modules can be strung together lengthwise with the supplied connectors
- Variably positionable bracket on the back for flexible attachment
- 4 Rows of 40 SMD RGB LEDs each
- The MK2 version offers a higher PWM for flicker-free video presentation and increased brightness
- Light source: 160 pieces 5050 SMD RGB LED
- Light output: 4200 nit
- Supported control protocols: DMX-512 (8 or 480 channels), ArtNet
- Connections: RJ45 IN / OUT
- DMX input and output: XLR 3 pin + 5 pin
- Network input and output: Power Twist
- Automatic mode
- Master / slave
- Convection cooling
- Dimmer: 0-100%
- Beam angle: 120°
- Pixel pitch: 25 mm
- Housing made of die-cast aluminium
- Metal bracket
- Colour: Black
- Protection class: IP20
- Dimensions: (H x W x D with bracket): 1000 x 118 x 123 mm
- Weight: 4 kg
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 461500 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!