The MK-II version of the DJ LASE GR-140 RGY is more compact, lighter and has increased color pattern. The laser beam is broken into many separate beams (grating) and rotates in itself, producing a very fine and elegant laser effect. The device can be operated in different modes (DMX-512, Auto, sound-to-light and master/slave).
- Light source: 2 Laser diodes - 1x red 100 mW / 650 nm, 1x green 40 mW / 532 nm
- Laser deflection: "FireFly" system
- Control: DMX-512, Auto mode, Sound-to-Light mode, master / slave
- Laser class: 3B
- Safety: Key switch, eyelet for safety
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 145 x 160 x 80 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Incl. infrared remote control
Attention: This device contains a laser from class 3R or higher (according to the classification according to DIN EN 60825-1: 2015)
Please pay attention to the information on laser protection under "Downloads" at the bottom of this page, before placing the product in the cart!
Important note: This laser works only with a safety switch (e.g. emergency stop switch Article Nr 370007). The supplied interlock plug is not bridged and does not close the contact, which is required to operate the laser.
Legally, we do not recommend to bridge the interlock pluck but to use a emergency stop switch instead
More information can be found in DIN EN 60825-1: 2015
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices: