Stairville DJ Lase 150-RGY MK-III DMX IR
- The new version of the DJ Lase 150-RGY offers a new compact housing, new and better step motors, and new effect patterns
- With two laser diodes, 100mW red (650 nm) and 40 mW green (532 nm) plus the mixed colour yellow, the DJ LASE 150-RGY M-III works great in discos, clubs, bars, small theatres, etc. and can be easily integrated into the light show
- Features such as DMX, sound-to-light, master/slave key switch, etc. are part of DJ LASE's default properties
- Light source: Red laser diode (650nm) 100mW & green (532nm) 40mW
- Laser class: 3B
- Laser deflection: High-speed stepper motors
- Control: DMX-512 (10 channels), auto mode, sound-to-light mode, master/slave
- Safety: Key switch, eyelet for safety
- Effects: 32 integrated beam show programs
- Including infrared remote control
- Dimensions: 155 x 85 x 145 mm
- Weight: 1.31 kg
Attention: this device contains a laser of class 3R (in accordance with the classification of DIN EN 60825-1:2007)
Please find our information on laser protection under "Downloads" at the bottom of this page before you put the items in the cart!
Important note: This laser works only with a safety switch (e.g. emergency stop switch Article Nr 370007). The supplied interlock plug is not bridged and does not close the contact, which is required to operate the laser.
From the legal point of view, we do not recommend to bridge the interlock plug but to use a emergency stop switch instead
More information can be found in DIN EN 60825-1: 2015
|output||101 to 300|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.