Stairville BladeSting 8 RGBW Beam Mover
RGBW Beam Moving Head
- 8 Razor sharp beams and RGBW LED under each lens
- The 8 ultra narrow light beams in conjunction with the, PAN and TILT movement offer an endless array of effects supported by the 4in1 Quad Colour LEDs of unlimited creativity.
- Developing the blade Sting 8 special attention was paid to the stand-alone functions
- PAN and TILT perfectly limits the position in space. When installed on the wall, the radius of action can be adjusted so that the movement takes place in space and not on the wall or ceiling
- Light source: 8 pieces of 10 W RGBW 4in1 LEDs
- Dispersion angle: approx. 2° (each lens)
- Colour mixing system: RGBW 4in1 LED, red, green, blue and white (split beam)
- Control: Automatic mode with built-in shows, music control (adjustable PAN / TILT range in auto and music mode), master / slave mode, DMX-512 (12, 16, 40 or 44 channels) and static mode (manually adjustable)
- Digital display with 4 buttons for adjusting all features
- Dimmer: 0-100% (electronic, 12-Bit)
- Shutter / strobe: 0 - 20 Hz
- PAN Range: Endless rotation
- TILT Distraction: Max. 180°
- Power supply: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Max. power consumption: 104 W
- Power Twist input and output
- DMX input and output: 3-pole XLR
- Dimensions: 405 x 378 x 150 mm
- Weight: 6.8 kg
- Incl. Omega bracket with quick connectors and Power Twist cable
|Master / Slave||Yes|
|Remote control||not supported|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 375688 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!