Stairville Beam Ball 100 White LE B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Slight signs of usage
Multi Beam Moving Head Ball
- The Beam Ball 100 can be used throughout the entire event industry, from the dance floor to the stage, from the small club to the large discotheque, from the party cellar to the open air.
- LED ball endlessly rotatable in both directions, whereby slow and also "High-Speed" mirror ball effects can be produced
- Light source: 10 W 7000 K white light LEDs
- Beam angle: 4° (single beam), 11° (total)
- Light output: 5500 Lux @ 2 m
- Control: DMX 512 (2 modes, 8 or 19 channels), automatic mode with pre-programmed shows, music control, master / slave mode
- Digital display with 4 keys for setting all functions
- Dimmer: Electronic, 0 -100 %
- Strobe: Electronic, 1 Hz - 20 Hz
- Pan/Tilt: Pan 540°, Tilt endless rotatable
- Colour mixing: RGBW
- Connections: DMX input and output: three-pole XLR
- Power connection: IEC input (power cable included)
- Supply voltage: 100 V - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Maximum power consumption: 130 W
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 230 x 180 x 320 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
|Master / Slave||Yes|
|Remote control||not supported|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 421044 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!