Stairville Beam Ball 100 Quad LED 10x10W
Multi Beam Moving Head Ball
- The range of applications of the Beam Ball 100 covers the entire event industry, from the dance floor to the stage, from small to large clubs and from basement parties to open airs
- LED ball that can rotate endlessly in both directions, allowing slow and high-speed mirror ball effects to be created
- Light source: 10x Quad Colour RGBW LEDs of 10 W each
- Dispersion pattern: 4° (Single beam), 11° (total)
- Light intensity: 5500 Lux @ 2 m
- Control: DMX 512 (3 modes, 7, 11, 15 and 49 channels), automatic mode with pre-programmed shows, music control, master / slave mode
- Digital display with 4 buttons for adjusting all functions
- Dimmer: Electronic, 0-100%
- Strobe: Electronic, 1 - 20 Hz
- Pan/Tilt: Pan 540°, tilt endless rotation
- Colour mixing system: RGBW
- Connections: DMX input and output: XLR three-pin
- Power connector: IEC input (IEC cable included)
- Input voltage: 100 V - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Max. Power consumption: 130 W
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 230 x 180 x 320 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
|Master / Slave||Yes|
|Remote control||not supported|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 400480 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!