SSL Sigma Delta
Remote controllable analog totaliser and mixer
- 32 inputs and outputs via 25pin D-Sub
- Each channel with direct out
- Advanced DAW automation thanks to SSL SuperAnalogue mix engine
- Supports all popular DAWs such as ProTools, Logic, Cubase / Nuendo, Live etc. (Mackie Hui Protocol)
- 16 flexible channels that can be individually switched between mono and stereo
- 2 stereo mix buses with independent stereo inserts
- Independent outputs for 2 loudspeaker pairs
- Talkback with adjustable dim-level
- CrossPlatform Setup and Configuration Software Interface (Webbrowser)
- High Speed ââMIDI control over network cable
- Max. In / out level: 18 dBu, 22 dBu or 24dBu
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 40 kHz / -0.3 dB
- THD N noise: <0.025% (20Hz - 20kHz)
- CHIP to CHOP <-83 dBu @ 24dBu (20Hz-20kHz)
- CHIP to MIX A <-75 dBu @ 24dBu (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Connections: Current: IEC320 3-pin connector, 100 - 240 Vac, 50 - 60 Hz
- DC Power: 2 mm DC plug, 12V, <3A
- Analog in / out: 25-pin D connector sym.
- Input impedance:> 10 kOhm
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- 3-pin XLR-M sym.
- Headphone Jack: Stereo 1/4 "jack
- Footswitch: Stereo: 6.3 mm jack (1 circuit)
- IJack stereo: 3.5 mm jack
- Network: 8P8c modular connector
- RJ-45 type (100bT, Cat5), USB: 1 x type-B (for SSL diagnosis only)
- Format: 19 "/ 2U
- Weight (in packaging): approx. 10 kg
Note: Delta software requires Pace iLok V2 (not included) and online access.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 325426 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!