SPL Qure 9738
Parametric Three-band EQ
The Qure is a two-channel, parametric three-band EQ that uses a variety of techniques for optimal sound performance: Tubes, coils and modern semiconductors form a group that combines classic sound with the high demands of contemporary audio signal processing.
Another highlight is the newly developed QURE control, with which the tonal presence and the spatial impression can be changed. Voices in the mix can be brought forward without having to create additional "space". At the same time space can be created in the background or surface sounds.
- 2x 3-Band EQ with coil filter
- Qure circuit (tube LCR circuit)
- Variable input (-12 dB to +18 dB)
- Variable output (-7 dB to + 4dB)
- Hard-Bypass for each filter band and both cut filters
- Master Relay-Hard-Bypass for all filters
- Central grounding
- Precision common-mode rejection (CCMR approx. 80dB)
- Tube pre-heating to extend operation time
- Oversized, integrated power supply
- Format: 19" / 2 RU
- OPTION: We recommend the equipment with Lundahl input and output transformers (input: LL1540, output LL1539)
|Height units||2 U|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.