SPL Pro-Fi Performer s800 black
Stereo power amplifier
- Bi-polar transistor output stage with VOLTAiR 120 V technology
- Power: 2x 285 W at 4 ohms, 2x 185 W at 8 ohms (stereo mode), 450 W at 4 or 8 ohms (in mono mode - bridge mode)
- Toroidal transformer with 855 VA
- 40800 μF Capacity for faithful reproduction of pulse peaks
- Input trim switch to -5.5 dB in 0.5 dB increments
- AMP CTL socket for connecting to the preliminary stage for the purpose of switching them on and off together (e.g. with Director Art. 389779 or Phonitor x Art. 389773)
- Overheating protection with Temp LED display
- Linear power supply with toroidal transformer
- Voltage: 230 V AC / 50 Hz, 115 V AC / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: max. 900 VA
- Power consumption at idle: 40 W
- Front and lid made of aluminum
- Housing made of powder-coated sheet steel
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 278 x 100 x 370 mm (with foot and volume controls)
- Weight: 12.8 kg
- Colour: Black
- Made in Germany
|Unbalanced- To- Balanced Converter||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 389787 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!