Sontronics Apollo 2
Active stereo ribbon microphone
- Two ribbons set in an X-Y Blumlein configuration
- Polar pattern: Figure-8 (2x)
- Frequency response: 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mV/Pa -33 dB ± 1 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1,000 Hz)
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Inherent-noise: 10 dB (A-weighted)
- Maximum output level (for 0.5% THD @ 1kHz): 125 dB
- Connections: 2x 3-pin XLR
- Power supply: 48 V phantom power
- Dimensions: 260 x 65 x 65 mm
- Weight: 744 g (1247 g with shock mount)
- Incl. sock mount, case and adapter cable to 2x XLR plug
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 437398 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!