Sonor SQ1 Studio Hot Rod Red
- SQ1 Series
- Studio configuration
- Drum shell is made from 100% European birch
- Bass drum shell: 10-ply, 10 mm in thickness
- Floor tom-, and tom tom drum shell: 7-ply, 7 mm in thickness
- 45° bearing edge
- CLTF "cross lamination tension free" glued on drum shells and an OSM "Optimum Shell Measurement"-reduced drum shell diameter ensure optimal vibrational behaviour
- Sound Sustainers - drum mounts for toms and floor toms
- TuneSafe screw lock (prevents tension rods from loosening, maximising stability)
- Bass drum comes equipped with natural beechwood hoops
- Toms come equipped with Remo USA Ambassador Coated- and Remo Ambassador Clear resonant drumheads
- Bass drum: Remo USA Powerstroke 3 Clear- and Powerstroke 3 Fiberskyn resonant drumheads with Sonor logo
- Lacquered silk-matte
- Colour: Hot Rod Red (HRR)
- Made in Germany
Drum shell set includes:
- 20" x 16" bass drum without tom tom rosette
- 12" x 8" tom tom
- 14" x 13" floor tom
Order does not include cymbals, stands, other hardware, snare and drum throne.
|Bass Drum Size||20"|
|Number of TomToms||1|
|Number of Floor Toms||1|
|Shell Finish||Lacquer, Matt|
|Colour of Shell Hardware||Chrome|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 410252 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!