Sonicsmith Squaver P1+
Audio-controlled Semi-modular Synthesizer
- Analog synthesizer that generates pitch, gate and CV signals from the audio signal
- Allows creative applications and expressive play when controlled by guitar, synthesizer, voice, drums and others
- Sawtooth and Rectangle Waveforms can be mixed
- Pulse width adjustable
- Suboscillator and Harmony oscillator
- VCA with wet/dry control
- VCF with lowpass, bandpass and highpass modes
- Switchable slope: 12 dB/oct or 24 dB/oct.
- Ring modulator with external input
- 2 Envelope followers
- Total of 3 audio inputs
- 5 CV outputs and 6 CV inputs
- Input amplifier with 40 dB gain
- Robust metal housing in pedal format
- Powered by 9V battery or 9V DC power adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 190 x 60 x 200 mm
- Weight: 1.25 kg
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 451986 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!