Virtual Instrument (Download)
- Library with unusual and unheard sounds of natural origin
- Created in cooperation with Chris Watson
- Four categories: Swamps, Ice and Water, Wire and Wind
- Ice and Water Instruments offers 105 presets with samples from the North Pole region, e.g. from the inside of glaciers, the fighting deep sea shrimps, or freezing water
- Wind Instruments comes with 97 presets with hydrophone footage of sand dunes from hollow trees in the wind, dry riverbeds and more.
- Wires Instruments are unusual recordings based on strained wires and wire ropes of long length that respond to environmental influences in 120 presets
- Based on recordings from the swamps of Venezuela and Madagascar, Swamp Instruments offers a large number of unusual natural sounds in 79 presets
- In addition, further material such as simple waveforms, instrumental samples etc. is available for refinement and combination
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative / NKS
- System requirements: Win7 (32/64-bit) min., Mac OSX 10.9 min., Dual Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 4.7 GB HD, Internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||Yes|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 394091 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!