Softube Spring Reverb
Federhall Plug-In (Download)
- Detailed simulation of a spring rebound
- Number of pairs of springs between one and three, selectable
- Spring tension adjustable to change the reverb time and sound character
- Simulated tube circuit for bass and treble in the reverb signal
- Shake simulates mechanical vibrations of Hall springs
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: From Win7 (64-bit), from Mac OSX 10.9, Dual Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 6 GB HD, Internet connection, Gobbler account
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 395608 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!