Silverstein Cryo4 Gold Tenor M
- For tenor saxophone mouthpieces made of plastic or rubber
- Size: Medium
- Gold-plated with dotted cord
- During the cryogenic treatment process, the ligature is cooled down to approx. -185 degrees celsius, thereby changing the molecular structure of the alloy
- This ligature combines the free sound of a cord binding with the easy handling of a leather ligature
- Handmade in USA
- Includes cap
- Includes manual with warranty registration card
Suitable for the following tenor saxophone mouthpieces:
- Brilhart: Hard Rubber
- Claude Lakey: Hard Rubber
- Drake: Studio
- Jody Jazz: Giant, HR
- Lebayle: LR III
- Meyer: Hard Rubber
- Otto Link: Tone Edge
- Vandors: Java & V16
- 10MFan: Hard Rubber
- Also fits for Theo Wanne Durga baritone metal mouthpiece
|Compatible To:||Tenor Saxophone|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 397038 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!