Silverstein CRYO4 Gold Metal L
- For saxophone mouthpieces made of metal
- Size: Large
- Optics: Gold-plated with dotted cord
- During the cryogenic treatment process, the ligature is cooled to about -185 degrees Celsius, thereby changing the molecular structure of the alloy
- This ligature unites the free sound of cord binding with the easy handling of a leather ligature
- Handmade in USA
- Including cap
- Including manual with warranty registration card
Suitable for the following rubber alto saxophone mouthpieces:
- Drake: Jazzi
Suitable for the following tenor saxophone mouthpieces made of metal:
- Otto Link: Super Tone Master
- Theo Wanne: Amma, Destroyer, Gaia
- Also suitable for Lebayle baritone saxophone mouthpiece made of metal
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 397026 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!