Silverstein Cryo4 Gold Bass Clarinet
- For plastic or rubber bass clarinet mouthpieces (Boehm)
- Optics: Gold-plated with dotted cord
- During the cryogenic treatment process, the ligature is cooled to about -185 degrees Celsius, thereby changing the molecular structure of the alloy
- This ligature unites the free sound of cord binding with the easy handling of a leather ligature
- Handmade in USA
- Including cap
- Including manual with warranty registration card
- All Vandoren and Selmer rubber or plastic (Boehm) bass clarinet mouthpieces
- For the German bass clarinet we recommend the tenor small ligature
|Compatible To:||Bass Clarinet|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 397039 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!