Silverstein Cryo4 Gold Bass Clarinet
- For plastic or rubber bass clarinet mouthpieces (Boehm)
- Optics: Gold-plated with dotted cord
- During the cryogenic treatment process, the ligature is cooled to about -185 degrees Celsius, thereby changing the molecular structure of the alloy
- This ligature unites the free sound of cord binding with the easy handling of a leather ligature
- Handmade in USA
- Including cap
- Including manual with warranty registration card
- All Vandoren and Selmer rubber or plastic (Boehm) bass clarinet mouthpieces
- For the German bass clarinet we recommend the tenor small ligature
|Compatible To:||Bass Clarinet|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 397039 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!