Silverstein ORIGINAL Silver Tenor S
- For tenor saxophone mouthpieces made of plastic or rubber
- Size: Small
- Brushed silver with dotted cord
- This ligature combines the free sound of a cord binding with the easy handling of a leather ligature
- Includes capsule and manual with warranty registration card
- Handmade in USA
Suitable for the following tenor saxophone mouthpieces:
- AW Reeds: Tendo 7
- Drake: Son of Slant, Bergonzi
- E. Rousseau: JDX, Classic
- Francois Louis: Signature Spectruoso
- Jody Jazz: HR
- MacSax: D-Jazz
- Morgan: Exalibur
- Navarro: Bob Mintzer BeBop
- Otto Link: Vintage
- Selmer: S80, S90, Super Session, Soloist
- Ted Klum: Tone Master
- Focus Tone: TonaMax
- Focus Tone: Acoustimax
- Theo Wanne: Ambika
- Also suitable for Herbert Wurlitzer and Hans Zinner bass clarinet mouthpieces, as well as Berg Larsen rubber baritone saxophone mouthpieces
|Compatible To:||Tenor Saxophone|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 397176 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!