Condenser Lavalier Microphone
The WL series are Lavalier microphones with permanently polarised condensate capsules for use with wireless pocket transmitters. Each microphone has a 1.2 m long cable with a 4-pin miniature connector. For great flexibility, the integrated necktie clamp can be rotated in 90 degree increments.
WL184 (Super cardioid polar pattern): for applications where ambient noise must be effectively suppressed and a narrow recording angle is required. The use of a draft shield is strongly recommended. Recording angle 115 degrees.
- Modular - with interchangeable electret condenser capsule
- Polar pattern: Super cardioid
- TQG connector for wireless application
- Including wind and meeting protection
- Two different clip-on clamps and pocket
- Transmission range: 50 Hz - 17 kHz
- Output impedance: 1.8 kO
- Noise Sensitivity: -45.5 dBV / Pa (10 mV)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 130.5 dB SPL
- Noise (equivalent sound pressure level): 28.0 dB (A)
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 22 x 12 mm Power supply: +5 V (1,5 - 10 V)
- Temperature range: -18 ° to 57 ° C
- Relative humidity: 0 to 95%
|Incl. Phantom Adaptor||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.