Condenser Lavalier MicrophoneThe WL series are Lavalier microphones with permanently polarised condensate capsules for use with wireless pocket transmitters. Each microphone has a 1.2 m long cable with a 4-pin miniature connector. For great flexibility, the integrated necktie clamp can be rotated in 90 degree increments.
WL183 (omnidirectional characteristics): For general use in sound systems, in recordings or external monitor applications. Low handling noise. Recording angle 360 ââdegrees.
- Modular - with interchangeable electret condenser capsule
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- TQG connector for wireless application
- Including wind- and meeting protection
- Two different clip-on clamps and pocket
- Transmission range: 50 Hz - 17 kHz
- Output impedance: 1.8 kO
- Noise sensitivity: -45.5 dBV / Pa (10 mV)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 130.5 dB SPL
- Noise (equivalent sound pressure level): 28.0 dB (A)
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 22 x 12 mm Power supply: +5 V (1.5 - 10 V)
- Temperature range: -18 ° to 57 ° C
- Relative humidity: 0 to 95%
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany