Shure SLXD24E/Beta58 G59
Digital UHF Wireless System
- Frequency range: G59 (470 - 514 MHz)
- Handheld transmitter with dynamic Beta58A microphone capsule
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 50 - 16,000 Hz
- Max. SPL: 140.5 dB
- Switching bandwidth: 44 MHz
- 12 Compatible channels per 8 MHz band
- 24 bit/48 kHz Frequency range
- Dynamic range: 120 dB
- Switchable transmitter power: 1 mW / 10 mW
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- XLR/Jack out
- Transmitter powered by 1.5 V AA batteries or optionally also with Li-Ion battery SB903 (Article Nr. 499632 - not included)
- Includes 19" mounting accessories, microphone clamp, storage bag, and 2x AA batteries
|Channels Handheld Transmitter||1|
|Frequency||470 MHz – 514 MHz|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 499565 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!