Shure QLXD14/SM35 H51
Digital UHF Wireless System with Pocket transmitter and Headset Microphone
- Frequency band: H51 (534 - 598 MHz)
- Audio signal: 24 Bit / 48 kHz
- AES-256 encryption for secure transmissions
- Up to 72 MHz in switching bandwidth
- 22 Compatible systems in an 8 MHz TV band
- Switchable transmitter power: 1/10 mW
- 120 dB Dynamic range
- Metal pocket transmitter with 4-pin TQG connector
- SM35 Condenser headset microphone
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- 9.5" Metal receiver
- Detachable BNC antennas
- Ethernet connector for monitoring and configuration of the system
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- XLR / Jack output
- Operates via 1.5 V AA batteries - also optionally with SB 900 lithium-ion batteries
- Includes a PS23 power supply and a rack mount
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 357754 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!