Shure QLXD14 S50
Digital UHF Wireless System
- Includes pocket transmitter for guitar and bass
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Audio signal: 24 bit / 48 kHz
- AES-256 encryption for tap-proof transmission
- Up to 72 MHz switching bandwidth
- 22 compatible channels in an 8 MHz TV band
- Switchable transmission power 1/10 mW
- Metal pocket transmitter with 4-pole TQG connection
- 9.5" metal receiver
- Detachable BNC antennas
- Ethernet port for system monitoring and configuration
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- XLR/jack output
- Transmitter operates with either 1.5 V AA batteries or with (optional) SB 900 lithium ion battery
- Frequency band S50 (823 - 832 MHz and 863 - 865 MHz)
- Includes PS23 power supply, WA302 guitar cable and rack mount
|Frequency||823 MHz – 865 MHz|
|Transmitter Type||Pocket Transmitter|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 356362 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!