Shure QLXD14 K51
Digital UHF Wireless System
- Includes pocket transmitter for guitar and bass
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Audio signal: 24 bit / 48 kHz
- AES-256 encryption for tap-proof transmission
- Up to 72 MHz switching bandwidth
- 22 compatible channels in an 8 MHz TV band
- Switchable transmission power 1/10 mW
- Metal pocket transmitter with 4-pole TQG connection
- 9.5" metal receiver
- Detachable BNC antennas
- Ethernet port for system monitoring and configuration
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- XLR/jack output
- Transmitter operates with either 1.5 V AA batteries or with (optional) SB 900 lithium ion battery
- Frequency band: K51 (606 - 670 Mhz)
- Includes PS23 power supply, WA302 guitar cable and rack mount
|Frequency||606 MHz – 670 MHz|
|Transmitter Type||Pocket Transmitter|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 361567 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!