Shure QLXD14/85 S50
Digital UHF Wireless System with Pocket Transmitter and Lavalier Microphone
- Frequency band S50: 823-832 MHz and 863-865 MHz
- 24 Bit / 48 kHz audio signal
- AES-256 encryption for tap-proof transmission
- Up to 72 MHz bandwidth
- 22 Compatible channels in an 8 MHz TV band
- Switchable transmitter power 1/10mW
- 120 DB dynamic range
- Metal pocket transmitter with 4-pin TQG connector
- WL185 Capacitor lavalier microphone
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid
- 9.5" Metal receiver
- Detachable BNC antennas
- Ethernet connection for monitoring and configuration of the system
- Frequency transmission over infra red interface
- XLR / jack output
- Transmitter operates with 1.5 V AA batteries - also available with SB 900 lithium ion battery
- Including PS23 power supply and rackmount
|Frequency||823 MHz – 865 MHz|
|Channels Lapel Microphone||1|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 357763 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!