Shure KSM42 SG
Large diaphragm studio microphone
- Especially for voice and vocal recordings
- 24 K gold double membrane with cardioid characteristic
- Broad sweet spot and constant cardioid characteristic over the entire frequency response
- Frequency range: 60 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. SPL: 139 dB
- Extremely low noise due to Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology
- Natural bass reduction
- Built-in, three-layer pop screen reduces breath and wind noise
- Integrated vibration absorber reduces impact sound
- Incl. microphone spider with integrated pop protection, metal case and case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 264866 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!