Shure KSM42 SG
Large diaphragm studio microphone
- Especially for voice and vocal recordings
- 24 K gold double membrane with cardioid characteristic
- Broad sweet spot and constant cardioid characteristic over the entire frequency response
- Frequency range: 60 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. SPL: 139 dB
- Extremely low noise due to Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology
- Natural bass reduction
- Built-in, three-layer pop screen reduces breath and wind noise
- Integrated vibration absorber reduces impact sound
- Incl. microphone spider with integrated pop protection, metal case and case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 264866 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!