Shure Beta 53
Condenser Headset MicrophoneThe Beta 53 headset microphone was designed for theater and for presentation applications. The light-weight condenser model is equipped with a very small transducer element with a diameter of only 5.6 mm, omnidirectional pattern and a frequency response of 20 to 20,000 Hz.
A thin, ergonomic wireframe gives comfort, while a head strap ensures a secure fit of the Shure Beta 53. A removable boom simplifies accurate positioning of the microphone. The easy to clean, corrosion-proof Beta 53 is available in beige or black.
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- 4-Pin TQG female connector
- Used as wired microphone or a headset for wireless systems
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -54 dBV/ Pa (2 mV)
- Sound pressure (1 kOhm load, 1% THD): 147 dB SPL
- Inherent self-noise (equivalent noise level): 39 dB (A)
- Weight: 35 g
- Incl. SHURE RPM 626 phantom power adapter
- Colour: Black
|XLR Phantom Power Adapter||Yes|