Shadow M-Sonic A NFX V
Endpin preamp with Nanoflex and volume control
Shadow's new Microsonic series for acoustic and classical guitars are for the perfect sound, simple installation and the preservation of your guitar. The unobtrusive sound control sits discreetly inside the guitar and can be easily operated via the soundhole. As the pre-amplifier is integrated into the endpin connection, this eliminates the need for additional holes on the instrument. The entire installation can be implemented quite easily and within minutes.
- Endpin preamp coordinates with western guitars
- Volume control is accessible via the sound hole
- Absolutely pure, acoustic sound
- 100% hum- and noise free
- Simple installation with no additional holes on the instrument
- Incl. Nanoflex undersaddle pickup
- Incl. Battery case for a 9V battery
|Preamp Installation||End Pin|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.