Seymour Duncan Vapor Trail Analog Delay
Effect Pedal for Guitar or Keyboard
- Delay with delay time 15-600 ms
- The delay time is indicated by blinking of illuminated delay time knob
- The chorus effect of the delay can be controlled by separate controllers for rate and depth
- Controls for: Mix, repeats, delay, rate and depth
- Input and output: 6.3 mm jack
- Additional 6.3 mm stereo jack output at which an expression pedal can be connected to control the intensity of effect
- Also serves as a wet-only output for wet/dry stereo or studio use
- Wet signal may also be directed via another effect, such as Phaser effect
- 100% Analog signal processing
- True bypass
- Operates with 9V battery or optional AC adapter 9 - 18V
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Delay Time||600 ms|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 334762 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!