Seymour Duncan Andromeda Dynamic Delay
- Digital delay
- Dynamic expression for real-time effects control via velocity sensitivity
- 8 delay engines
- Up to 128 presets can be stored in 32 banks
- 24-bit / 48 kHz engine
- Switchable delay trails
- Freeze function
- True bypass (buffered with activated delay trails)
- Controls for: feedback, delay time, tap value, saturation, tone modulation, mix and threshold
- 8-way delay type rotary encoder for selecting the delay engine - analog: normal / ping pong / revrs / revrs pong; digital: normal / ping pong / revrs / revrs pong
- 4-way tap value rotary encoder for selecting the tap tempo subdivision (quarter notes, dotted eighth notes, eighths / triplets)
- Trails button
- Hard / Soft / Off button for selecting the dynamic expression mode
- Expression assign button for selecting the dynamic expression parameter
- LCD preset / bank display
- Tap tempo LED
- Bypass footswitch
- Tap tempo footswitch
- Status LEDs
- Metal housing
- 2x 6.3 mm mono jack (L/R) inputs
- 2x 6.3 mm mono jack (L/R) outputs
- MIDI IN and MIDI THRU connectors
- Micro USB port (Windows and Mac compatible)
- Powered via optional 9V DC power supply: Article Nr 409939 (not included), with a 5.5 x 2.1 mm coaxial power connector with negative polarity (-) inside
- Power consumption: 150 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 142 x 130 x 55 mm
- Weight: 620 g
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 411880 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!