Sennheiser MK4 Digital
USB large diaphragm studio true condenser microphone
- Run on Apple iOS devices, as well as Mac and Windows computers
- With Hirose ST interface
- Gold-plated 1 "true capacitor large diaphragm capsule
- Low intrinsic noise and high maximum sound pressure level
- Robust metal housing
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Boundary sound pressure level: 141 dB
- Apogee PureDigital A / D converter and preamplifier technology
- 16/24 bit
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz
- Diameter: 57 mm (maximum)
- Length: 160 mm
- Weight: 485 g
- Incl. Hirose on Apple MFi Lightning and Hirose on USB Type A connection cable and MZQ 4 microphone holder
Note: Apogee MetaRecorder and Apogee Maestro available in the Apple AppStore.
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 405627 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!