Sennheiser Acoustic Guitar Microphones
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Small Membrane Condenser Microphone Polar pattern: cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, 3-Step pad, 3-Step low cut, Suitable for high sound pressure levels, Especially for acoustic instruments, choir, overhead, Incl. clamp, wind shield and bag, Dimensions: 24 x...
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- 3-Step pad
RF Condenser microphone Supercardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz, 10 dB Pad, 48V +/- 4V Phantom power required, 150 Ohms, Balanced fully floating output, Incl. storage case, clamp and MZW41 windscreen, Note: Extremely inherent self-noise
- Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- 10 dB Pad
Condenser Microphone: Polar pattern: supercardioid, Very high sensitivity, Frequency range 40 Hz - 20 kHz, High SPL, Effective suppression of rear incidental noise, Excellent feedback resistance, Especially for overhead, hi-hat, woodwinds and string instruments, Phantom power 12-52 V/ 3...
- Polar pattern: supercardioid
- Very high sensitivity
- Frequency range 40 Hz - 20 kHz
RF Condenser Microphone Directional characteristic: Cardioid, Switchable impact sound filter, 10 dB attenuator, 48 V +/- 4 V Phantom power required, Balanced, ground-free output, Extremely low inherent noise, Storage case, clip and windshield MZW41 included
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Switchable impact sound filter
- 10 dB attenuator
RF condenser microphone Polar pattern: Figure eight, Impact sounder switchable, 10 dB attenuator, 48V +/- 4V phantom necessary, Sym. ungrounded exit, Including storage case, clip and windscreen MZW41, Extremely low inherent noise
- Polar pattern: Figure eight
- Impact sounder switchable
- 10 dB attenuator
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!