Sennheiser HME 26-II-100
Professional Broadcast Headset
- Closed, supra-aural headphones
- Impedance: 100 Ohm
- SPL (sound pressure level): 115 dB SPL at 1 kHz, 1V
- Frequency response: 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Microphone type: BKE 4-2
- Permanently polarized condenser microphone
- Directional characteristic: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Output voltage: 4 mV/Pa +/- 2.5 dB
- SPL (sound pressure level): 150 dB at 1 KHz, 0.5% THD
- Weight without cable: 205 g
Note: Cable is not included.
Suitable cables are available under the following Article Nrs:
|Frequency range headphones||20 Hz – 18000 Hz|
|Type Of Microphone||Condenser|
|Frequency range microphone||40 Hz – 20000 Hz|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 335175 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!