Sennheiser HMD-301 Pro
- Impedance: 64 Ohms
- Nominal sound pressure level: 108 ± 3 dB SPL / 1 V rms / 1 kHz
- Frequency response: 60 -25000 Hz
- Harmonic factor <0.1% at 1 kHz - 100 dB SPL
- Rated power: 500 mW
- Contact pressure: 6.0 N ± 0.75 N
- Dynamic microphone
- Characteristic: Hypercardioid
- Near-field frequency range: 80 - 16000 Hz
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Output voltage 0.4 mV / Pa at 1 kHz
- Weight: 319 g
- Single-sided cable (cable not included)
- Includes wind and pop protection
- Suitable optional cables: Article Nr. 448025 or Article Nr. 448028 (not included)
|Frequency range headphones||60 Hz – 25000 Hz|
|Type Of Microphone||Dynamic|
|Frequency range microphone||80 Hz – 16000 Hz|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447873 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!