Sennheiser ew 500 G4 MKE2 GW Band
UHF Wireless System
- Consists of SK 500 G4 bodypack transmitter, MKE2 condenser lavalier microphone and EM 300-500 G4 9.5" receiver
- Frequency range: GW band (558 - 626 MHz)
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- 88 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 Channel banks each with up to 32 presets
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Network connection for frequency management and control via software WSM (Wireless System Manager)
- Frequency response: 25 - 18.000 Hz
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- Bodypack transmitter with charging contacts for optional rechargeable battery BA 2015 (NiMH)
- Pilot tone
- Autotune for finding free frequencies
- Integrated EQ
- Audio Gain includes 60 dB
- Soundcheck Mode
- 4-Digit battery indicator on the transmitter and receiver
- HDX compander
- LCD display with NF level and channel display
- Switchable transmission power 10/30 / 50mW
- 2 BNC antenna sockets
- XLR-Male balanced and unbalanced jack
- Power supply 10.5 to 16 V DC
- Includes GA 3 rackmount, power supply NT2 and 2x AA batteries
|Frequency||558 MHz – 626 MHz|
|Channels Lapel Microphone||1|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438345 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!