Sennheiser ew 500 G4 945 GBW Band
UHF Wireless System
- With SKM 500 G4 handheld transmitter, dynamic E945 replaceable capsule and EM 300-500 G4 9.5" receiver
- Frequency range: GBW Band (606 - 678 MHz)
- Polar pattern: Super-cardioid
- 72 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 Channel banks each with up to 32 presets
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 recipients via link function with RJ10 connection
- Frequency range: 25 - 18,000 Hz
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- Handheld transmitter with charging contacts for optional rechargeable battery BA 2015 (NiMH)
- Pilot tone
- Autotune for finding free frequencies
- Integrated EQ
- Audio Gain includes 60 dB
- Soundcheck Mode
- 4-Digit battery indicator on the transmitter and receiver
- HDX compander
- LCD display with NF level and channel display
- Switchable transmission power 10/30 / 50mW
- 2 BNC antenna sockets
- XLR-Male balanced and unbalanced jack
- Mains supply 10.5 - 16 V DC
- Suitable capsules: Sennheiser EW, Neumann and MD 9235 (not included)
- Includes GA 3 rackmount, RJ10 connection cable, microphone holder, NT2 power adapter and 2x AA batteries
|Channels Handheld Transmitter||1|
|Frequency||606 MHz – 678 MHz|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438283 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!