Sennheiser ew 300 G4 Headmic1 RC GBW Band
UHF Wireless System
- With SK 300 G4-RC with remote control, condenser microphone SL Headmic1 and EM 300-500 G4 9.5" receiver
- Frequency range: GBW Band (606 - 678 MHz)
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- 72 MHz bandwidth
- 20 Frequency banks with up to 32 presets for each
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 recipients via link function with RJ10 connection
- Frequency response: 25 - 18,000 Hz
- Frequency transmission over infra red interface
- Bodypack with charging contacts for optional battery BA 2015 (NiMH)
- Pilot tone
- Autotune to find free frequencies
- Integrated EQ
- Audio gain over 60 dB range
- Soundcheck mode
- 4-Level battery indicator on transmitter and receiver
- HDX compander
- LCD with AF level and channel display
- Switchable transmission power 10/30/50mW
- 2 BNC antenna connector
- XLR-Male balanced and jack unbalanced
- Power supply 10.5 - 16 V DC
- Includes GA 3 rackmount, RJ10 connection cable, power supply NT2 and 2x AA batteries
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438243 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!