Sennheiser ew 300 G4 Base Combo BW Band
UHF Wireless System
- Consists of: SKM 300 G4-S handheld transmitter with mute switch (without capsule), 1x SK 300 pocket transmitter, and the EM 300-500 G4 9.5" receiver
- Frequency range: BW band (626 - 698 MHz)
- 72 MHz Switching bandwidth
- 20 Channel banks with up to 32 presets each
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Network connection for frequency management and control via software WSM (Wireless System Manager)
- Frequency response: 25 - 18,000 Hz
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- Handheld transmitter with charging contacts for optional BA 2015 (NiMH) battery (battery not included, must be purchased separately)
- Pilot tone
- Automatic frequency scan feature locates available frequencies
- Integrated EQ
- Audio gain: 60 dB
- Soundcheck mode
- 4-Digit battery indicator on the transmitter and receiver
- HDX compander
- LCD display with RF / AF level- and channel display
- Switchable transmission power: 10 / 30 / 50 mW
- 2x BNC antenna sockets
- Balanced XLR male and unbalanced jack
- Power supply: 10.5 - 16 V DC
- Includes GA 3 rackmount, RJ10 connector cable, microphone holder, NT2 power supply, and 2x AA batteries
- Corresponding capsules (not included, must be purchased separately): EW Sennheiser, Neumann, and MD 9235
Note: Parallel operation is not possible, only one transmitter can be in operation at a time.
|Channels Handheld Transmitter||1|
|Frequency||626 MHz – 698 MHz|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 443190 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!