Sennheiser ew 300 G4-865-S AW+ Band
UHF Wireless System
- Consists of EM 300-500 G4 9.5" receiver, SKM 300 G4-S handheld transmitter with mute switch and E865 replaceable capsule
- Frequency range AW+ band 470 - 558 MHz
- Optionally also compatible with Neumann and MD 9235
- Includes GA 3 rack mount, RJ10 connection cable, microphone holder, NT2 power adapter and 2x AA batteries
- Polar pattern: Super-cardioid
- 88 MHz bandwidth
- 20 Frequency banks with up to 32 presets for each
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 recipients via link function with RJ10 connection
- Frequency response: 25 - 18,000 Hz
- Frequency transmission over infra red interface
- Handheld transmitter with charging contacts for optional BA 2015 (NiMH) rechargeable battery (battery not included)
- Pilot tone
- Autotune to find free frequencies
- Integrated EQ
- Audio gain over 60 dB range
- Soundcheck mode
- 4-Level battery indicator on transmitter and receiver
- HDX compander
- LCD with AF level and channel display
- Switchable transmission power 10/30/50 mW
- 2 BNC antenna connector
- XLR-Male balanced and jack unbalanced
- Power supply 10.5 - 16 V DC
|Channels Handheld Transmitter||1|
|Frequency||470 MHz – 558 MHz|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436983 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!