Sennheiser ew 100 G4-ME4 C-Band
UHF Wireless System
- Includes the SK 100 G4 pocket transmitter and ME 4 condenser lavalier microphone
- Frequency range: C Band (734 - 776 MHz)
- Includes a GA 3 rackmount, an RJ10 connector cable, a NT2 power supply and 2 AA batteries
Features of the ME 4 condenser lavalier microphone:
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
Features of the EM 100 G4 9.5" receiver:
- 42 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 Channel banks with up to 12 presets each
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via link function with RJ10 connection
- Frequency range: 25 - 18,000 Hz
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- Pocket transmitter with charging contacts for an optional BA 2015 battery (NiMH)
- Pilot tone
- Automatic frequency scan feature locates available frequencies
- Integrated EQ
- Audio gain: 60 dB
- Soundcheck mode
- 4-Digit battery indicator on the transmitter and receiver
- HDX compander
- LCD display with RF/AF levels and channel display
- Transmission power: 30 mW
- 2 BNC antenna sockets
- XLR male (balanced) and jack (unbalanced)
- Power supply: 10.5 - 16 V DC
|Frequency||734 MHz – 776 MHz|
|Channels Lapel Microphone||1|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434386 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!