Sennheiser ew 100 G4-845-S E-Band
UHF Wireless System
- Includes an SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter with mute switch and interchangeable E845 capsule
- E-Band (823 - 865 MHz)
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Directional characteristic: Supercardioid
Features of the 9.5" EW 100 G4 receiver:
- 42 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 Channel banks with up to 12 presets each
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via link function with RJ10 connection
- Frequency range: 25 - 18,000 Hz
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- Handheld transmitter with charging contacts for optional BA 2015 battery (NiMH)
- Pilot tone
- Automatic frequency scan feature locates available frequencies
- Integrated EQ
- Audio gain: 60 dB
- Soundcheck mode
- 4-Digit battery indicator on transmitter and receiver
- HDX compander
- LCD display with RF/AF levels and channel display
- Transmission power: 10 mW
- 2 BNC antenna sockets
- XLR male (balanced) and jack (unbalanced)
- Power supply: 10.5 - 16 V DC
- Includes a GA 3 rackmount, RJ10 connector cable, microphone holder, NT2 power supply and 2 AA batteries
|Channels Handheld Transmitter||1|
|Frequency||823 MHz – 832 MHz|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434152 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!